Effective Date: March 24, 2020
Auxilia, Inc. (“Auxilia”, “we”, “our”) offers a charitable donation platform, including mobile applications and websites related to such platform.
The Services enable our users to, among other things, provide an online portal through which donations to charitable organizations can be made, communicate amongst each other and various charitable organizations, track donations to charitable organizations and provide marketing tools for charitable organizations. We also provide other related services, such as real-time data analytics. Find out more about our Services here .
USE OF AND REQUIREMENTS TO USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, AND SERVICES
In using the Services, you agree that:
- you will register an account with us on the Site or the Application;
- you are a U.S. citizen of at least 18 years of age or have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Services and are 13 years old or older;
- your use of the Services shall comply with all applicable laws;
- you will not modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer any portion of the Services, or otherwise seek to obtain the source code of the Services or Auxilia Content;
- you will not launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Auxilia servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Auxilia grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy Content from the Services for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the Content, but not caches or archives of such Content and provided that such spiders do not affect operation of the Services. Auxilia reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases;
- you will neither collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including e-mail addresses, from the Services, nor use the communication systems provided by the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- you will not solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Services;
- you will not create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users or members of the Services or otherwise interfere with other user’s or member’s enjoyment of the Services;
- you will not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- you will not use the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- you will not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services;
- you will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of the Services;
- you will not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Services, including, without limitation, (i) logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or (iii) attempt to transmit any “virus”, “Trojan horse” or other software destruction or disruption device; and
- you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable international, federal, state or local law, including but not limited to any regulations applicable to your use of the Services.
SITE CONTENT, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
You are authorized to use the Services and the Content therein, solely for your own personal and non-commercial use, and all other uses are prohibited. You agree neither to use the Services to act on behalf or for the benefit of a third-party, nor to allow a third-party to have access to your username or password in order to use the Services.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password in order to use certain services or features on the Services. To create an account, you must be at least 18 years old and you must provide truthful and accurate information about yourself. Do not try to and do not impersonate anyone else when you create your account. If your information changes at any time, please update your account to reflect those changes. You agree to update such information to keep it true and accurate. Auxilia is not responsible or liable for any inaccurate information you provide.
In some cases, an account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer. If you are using or logging into an account assigned to you by an administrator, additional terms may apply to your use of the Services. Moreover, your administrator may be able to access or disable your account without our involvement.
Some portions of the Site require you to select a password upon creation of an account. Select a password that would be difficult to guess, and change it regularly as an added precaution. You agree not to share your password or share access to your account. You agree that you are responsible for activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of unauthorized use of your password or account.
TEXT MESSAGING AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You represent and warrant that all communications you cause to be sent through the Services shall at all times comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the CAN-SPAM Act, and all other laws and regulations concerning privacy, telemarketing, and the sending of SMS text messages.
To permanently cease receiving text messages from Auxilia, reply STOP to any Auxilia message. You can also adjust your settings through the Services.
You may sign up to receive certain Auxilia notifications or information via text messaging. You may incur additional charges from your wireless provider for these services. You agree that you are solely responsible for any such charges. Please be aware that texting charges can fluctuate internationally. Text messaging rates can normally be found by asking your service provider.
In order to ensure that we are able to provide Communications to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address and your mobile device number or other text message address by updating your profile on the Site or Application.
YOU ARE THE CURRENT SUBSCRIBER OR CUSTOMARY USER OF THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED TO AUXILIA.
You acknowledge that any text messages you receive from Auxilia are distributed via third-party mobile network providers. As a result, Auxilia cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. You further acknowledge that neither Auxilia nor your wireless carrier is liable for delayed or undelivered text messages.
USER CONTENT; SECURITY
We may provide opportunities for you to post text, photographs, videos, or other content (collectively, “Content”) on the Services. You can only post Content if you own all the rights to that Content, or if another rights holder has given you permission.
You do not transfer ownership of your Content simply by posting it. However, by posting Content, you grant us, our agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Content. Without those rights, we couldn’t offer our Services. Please note that this license continues even if you stop using our Services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Auxilia is not a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Auxilia in a position of trust regarding such Content.
You agree to indemnify, release, and hold us harmless from any all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense arising out of any Content you post. You further release and discharge Auxilia, any owners and/or operators, of the Site or Application, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all claims that you might have in connection with the use, publication, display, reproduction, distribution or exploitation of the Content.
Keep in mind that if you send us any information, ideas, suggestions, or other communications to us, those communications will not be confidential. Moreover, unless we tell you otherwise, we reserve the right to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such communications without any obligation to you.
By submitting any Content to Auxilia, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content is true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you are not and shall not misrepresent your identity or your Personal Information;
- you shall promptly notify us of changes to your Personal Information by updating your account on the Site or Application;
- you are the sole author and owner of the Content and any intellectual property rights thereto, and have the appropriate authority to provide us with the rights and permissions to use the Content as stated herein;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any Content:
- that are known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- that are, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers that are unrelated to you or the company or individual you have been authorized by; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, Content posted by any other person. Accordingly, we may not be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused to you in connection with any Content posted by another member.
We have a policy of limiting access to the Services and terminating the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything on the Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Auxilia as follows:
7979 E. Tufts Ave
Denver, CO 80237
Also, please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material on the Services is infringing, you may be liable to Auxilia for certain costs and damages.
USER CONDUCT GUIDELINES
Do not use the Services in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone’s rights, is offensive, or interferes with the Services or any features on the Services (including any technological measures we employ to enforce these Terms).
If we (in our sole discretion) determine that you have acted inappropriately, we reserve the right to take down Content, terminate your account, prohibit you from using the Services, and take appropriate legal actions.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights to the Auxilia Content or any other content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from us or its owner, or unless you are otherwise permitted by law.
When you use a Site or send communications to us through a Site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of a Site. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from us intended for receipt by you shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide to us. Please note that by submitting Content, creating a user account or otherwise providing us with your email address, postal address or phone number, you are agreeing that we or our agents may contact you at that address or number in a manner consistent with our Privacy Statement.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to Auxilia, Inc., Attn., CEO, 600 Superior Ave., E., Suite 2100, Cleveland, OH 44114. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARY; ADDITIONAL TERMS
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, THE SERVICES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (1) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (2) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100; (3) ANY EVENT BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (4) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE, OR THE VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF THE SERVICES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”).
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR (1) LOSS OF USE, GOODWILL, DATA, OPPORTUNITY, OR PROFITS, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICES; (2) THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES, DATA OR HARMFUL CODE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT OR ANYONE ELSE’S EQUIPMENT; (3) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE SERVICE’S FILES AND YOUR BROWSER OR OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, (4) ANY FAILURE OF ANY ELECTRONIC OR TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, COMMUNICATION OR CONNECTION LINES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF AUXILIA’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT, OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
OUR WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of care and promise to do our best to make sure you enjoy the Services. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
ALTHOUGH AUXILIA BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, AUXILIA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. AUXILIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, DESCRIPTIONS, INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE OR APPLICATION WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR LAWFUL TO SELL, OR WILL BE SATISFACTORY TO YOU, OR THAT THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE AND OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
The Content and Services described on the Site may be out of date and Auxilia makes no commitment to update the information regarding Content and the Services on the Site. However, in an effort to provide you with the most current information, Auxilia will, from time to time, make changes in the Content and in the Services described on this Site.
Any Content or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
Class Action Waiver
The parties agree to bring any dispute in arbitration only on their own behalf, and not on a class or collective actions basis. Accordingly:
There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action (“Class Action Waiver”). The Class Action Waiver shall not be severable from this Arbitration Agreement in any case in which: (a) the dispute is filed as a class and/or collective action and (b) a civil court of competent jurisdiction (subject to appeals if any to an appellate court) finds the Class Action Waiver is unenforceable. In such instances, the class and/or collective action must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding any other clause or language in this document, Arbitration Agreement and/or any rules or procedures that might otherwise apply by virtue of this document or by virtue of any arbitration organization rules or procedures that now apply or any amendments and/or modifications to those rules, any claim that the Class Action Waiver or any portion of the Class Action Waiver, is unenforceable, inapplicable, unconscionable, or void or voidable, shall be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
The Class Action Waiver and any other provision of this Arbitration Agreement shall be severable in any case in which the dispute is filed as an individual (non-class and non-collective) action and severance is necessary to ensure that the action proceeds in arbitration.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials (“Materials”) on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact Compliance at Auxilia (address below) and provide the following information:
- A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
- A statement from the intellectual property owner (“Owner”) or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that Accretive can find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Owner or authorized representative.
Auxilia’s agent for notice of copyright or trademark issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
Attn: DMCA Notice – Auxilia, Inc.
7979 E. Tufts Ave
Denver, CO 80237
Auxilia shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that Auxilia may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
7979 E. Tufts Ave
Denver, CO 80237